Project4 Digital Design was founded by Austin Madinga in February 2005 as a studio providing web and graphics design services. We have since then developed database, content management and training solutions across multiple platforms and formats.
We have successfully conceptualised, designed and delivered projects for clients in the private and public sectors as well as to small boutique companies and non-profit organisations.
Our past and present clients include
– AHL Group plc
– Anti-Corruption Bureau
– Association of Southern Africa National Road Agencies
– Baobab Health Trust
– Buy Malawi Secretariat
– Election Situation Room Southern Africa
– Episcopal Conference of Malawi
– EPOS Health Management
– Food and Agriculture Organisation
– Gender and Justice Unit
– Graham Carr & Company
– Growth Accelerator
– Infinity Car Hire
– Kasupe Radio
– Lake of Stars 2008
– Life to the Full Consulting
– Local Development Fund
– Luntha Television
– Malawi Enterprise Development Fund
– Malawi German Health Programme
– Malawi Leaf Company Limited
– Malawi Local Government Association
– Malawi Telecommunications Limited
– mHub Limited
– Mount Sinai Intl. School
– Nation Publications Limited
– Radio Maria Malawi
– Roads Authority
– Roads Fund Administration
– St Andrew’s Intl. School
– TAMA Farmers Trust
– Tilitonse Foundation
– Ufulu Gardens Suite Hotel
– United Nations Development Programme
– US Agency for International Development
– Women’s Leadership Footprint
– Zika Consult Pty Ltd
Austin Madinga is an accomplished tech and marketing professional. He started his career in computer training and later took up web & software development and internet systems support roles at MalawiNet, NICO Technologies and Airtel Malawi. He has presented workshops and training on branding and digital platforms among others.
Austin was a founding director of mHub Limited, Malawi’s first tech innovation hub. He played key roles in the establishment of Google Developers Group Lilongwe and in the revival of ICT Association of Malawi.
Austin is an alumnus of the 2018 Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme.
When not fiddling with gadgets or pushing pixels, Austin blogs and shares his thoughts about Malawi, the African continent and her diverse people, among others, on Austin Madinga #LifeUnbound.
This is what some of our clients have to say about our work.